Powered by Blogger.

7.30.2006

Danity Kane - One Shot (Handle It) []
Danity Kane - Hold Me Down []
ALL I NEED IS ONE SHOT!! YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME!?!?! Wooo!! Danity Kane bringing the HEAT. I LOVE ONE SHOT!!! It was produced by Bryan Cox, and it is hot. I don't know how music lasted this many years, and the songs still sound original. I can't wait till Danity Kane's CD is out. Diddy did pick the right people, I don't think Danity Kane would have lasted anywhere if he picked some of the other girls. They are good to go FASHO! Credit goes to Jemel46!

NOTE:I got a new server hosted by Jason from StarBlogs.com so say thanks to him. So what you need to do to download is RIGHT CLICK AND PRESS "SAVE TARGET AS" on the song link.

No comments:

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. {BLOCK-PARTY}//NETWORK - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger