Powered by Blogger.

7.24.2006

UNeSS - Talk
UNeSS - Spoil You
UNeSS - Old Skool Joint
The first male of the Next Selection family, he is a nice fresh addition also. Next Selection is so great with picking thier Next Selections LOL. I am seriously digging his style. The song "Talk" has got attached to me, it just took about 5 seconds. AHHH UNeSS has been picked out for a reason because Ryan Leslie's team of superstars will be the best! Thanks to Lindsay for pointing me to this awsome new artist. Best of all HE IS REPPIN MY STATE MICHIGAN (from Montreal) LOL!! Yall tell everyone UNeSS is coming, he's FIRE!!

Here is a link to him playing on piano at: Youtube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. {BLOCK-PARTY}//NETWORK - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger