Powered by Blogger.

7.31.2006

Kelis - 80's Joint []
Ok...kelis..this is...nice. I am glad that she is in peace with herself and her style. Kelis creates a whole new level of weirdness with this track. But I cannot lie, it is nice and layed back. It's like some of that stuff you would hear on a NEO-SOUL ALBUM....I love neo soul so I have no complaints. But why am I putting all these dots in the posts. I like her album so far. It's kind of different from the rest of the slutty stuff that the girls are bringing now. Best of all, shes actually married, ha! Give it to her! Shes workin it!


Credit: Honorable Media

No comments:

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. {BLOCK-PARTY}//NETWORK - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger