Powered by Blogger.

7.31.2006

Petey Pablo - Show Me Tha Money []
I was going to regret posting this just because it's Petey Pablo. It goes against my beliefs and all my morals LOL!!! But dang this beat is PURE FIRE! I only post pure fire songs, you better believe that. It's a serious club banger fasho. This better be on his new album. What does Petey Pablo have? He was on BET a few years ago for his last CD. He kinda was not in fame, then went in fame, then drowned out in the background. I don't know about his carreer now, but this song is fine by me.

Credit: Honorable Media

1 comment:

ChrisPix said...

i know...the beat is some of the craziest s*** ive heard in a while, lol. I don't think this is gonna be on any new album; its on the Step Up OST

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. {BLOCK-PARTY}//NETWORK - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger